April 17, 2012

I, myself is my own trusted person!


It's been years that i keep searching for someone that i can trust because i knew, i can't keep it by myself forever..it's hurt, more than anything. When i found you guys, this is what i'm trying to say for all time but it didn't comes out from my mouth. 
 "I don't trust people easily. So, when i tell you that i trust you guys, i really meant it" !
Unfortunately, it's just me who felt that way. It's too late for me t realize about it. TOO LATE actually...
I already put everything on both of you, i hope that i will have the saviors after that...I've learnt so much also from this mistake which is done by myself...just myself! 
Am i regret it? I don't know..until today, I still don't know...and i don't wanna know...
Some say...
Really? depends..but overall, i don't believe it..we just guessing what other feels and never knew exactly what's in their heart. NEVER! 
For me, TRUE FRIEND is = Someone who never left you in hard time even though they can't afford to help you! If someone treat you in this way, just let them go...no need to bother by someone who hurt you! 
This is what i called true friend! 
I'm a very loyal friend, i don't easily left my friend behind even though i'm being rough towards them..sarcastic..annoying..whatever..etc...coz that's not how to judge your friends. I'm willing to help anyone if i'm able to do so. I still will do it even if i have to put myself in trouble. That's okay, it's hard to see someone bearing such big burden. I always wanna be someone who can help them. I wish they will be part of me...a Family...but things does not work that way...never...not yet, i guess... hopefully...

Maybe...

It's been almost two months...Ya Allah, gives me more strength to overcome with this challenges that you have given me, I knew i'm being tested...
~ALLAH is my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment